Wired OR Wireless
Although Similar to the WS-2310, these models are NOT exactly the same.
Please be Specific when Ordering. The LETTERS after the Model Number are Important!
See also the WS-2308
- WWVB Atomic (Radio-Controlled)self- time display with manual set ability
- WWVB Atomic (Radio-Controlled) self- setting calendar
- Display of extensive weather data, in all cases with programmable alarm functions for certain weather conditions as well as records of all minimum and maximum values along with time and date of their recordings
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and relative humidity display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Indoor and outdoor relative humidity displays
- Air pressure reading in inHg or hPa, absolute or relative
- Detailed display of rainfall data in 1 hour, 24 hours, total since last reset in inch or mm
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort
- Wind direction display with LCD compass as well as numerical (e.g. 225û) and abbreviated characters (e.g. SW)
- Wind chill temperature display
- Dew point temperature display
- Weather forecast display by weather icons (sunny, cloudy, rainy)
- Weather tendency indicator
- Storm warning alarm
- LED back light
- COM port for easy connection to your PC
- All the weather data from the base station and up to 175 sets of weather history data with user adjustable measuring intervals can be recorded and uploaded to your PC
Base Station: 6.1 x 1.2 x 6.3"
The Atomic Clock in these devices will ONLY automatically set itself if located in the 48 contiguous US States and a few northern Mexican states and lower Canadian provinces. Outside of these areas the time and date settings are controlled by an ordinary manually set digital clock only. For that reason, our Atomic Clocks are Not normally for sale outside the USA!
Write if you have questions.
- Wall Hangable
- Outdoor temperature range : -21.8ûF to +157.8°F
- Humidity range : 20% to 95%
- Power consumption (base station): 3 x AA, 1.5V batteries or
AC power : INPUT 120V AC 60HZ (adapter unit included)
- Power consumption (thermo-hygro sensor): 2 x AA, 1.5V batteries
(or can draw power from the adapter if used)
- North American Version
Software and Sensors:
Click on any box, below, for more pictures and Information.
Base receiver station with side panels of your choice. Make sure you include the letters after the Model Number.
Three outdoor sensors (At Right):
- Thermo-hygro transmitter
- Wind sensor
- Rain sensor
- Optional wired connection for data transfer to Base Receiver Station
- Wireless Weather Station software in CD-ROM format allows transfer of data to PC
- PC RS-232 serial port cable
- AC/DC power adapter
For Available WS-2315
For More Information:
Heavy Weather Info
- Some accessories may still be available. Follow Links, above.
- OUR Price:
$ - Oops, no longer available!
$ - SORRY!
Copyright © 1999 - 2012 Future-Digital International. All Rights Reserved.
sales at future-digital.com